No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Philips SBCHL140/98 on-ear Headphone Open Box
- Open box Products are just open seal product
- Product condition will be as new, may be some scratch will be there on product.
- Open box Product carries 7 days testing warranty
- If Product found faulty in that case replacement will be done.
- All open box products are all tested and in working condition
- Open box product can come in loose pack with box tampered pack
- In case of replacement Customer need to send item back to us by their own.
- Philips SBCHL140/98 on-ear Headphone Open box An ultra-lightweight headphone for extended use, with air vents for rich deep sound.Ultra lightweight headband improves comfort and fit.
- Reinforced cable connection ensures extra durability. A soft plastic part on the earshell reduces cable strain, protects the connection and prevents damage from repeated bending.
- 30mm speaker driver delivers big sound performance. Compact for wearing comfort yet big enough to deliver crisp, powerful sound, the 30 mm speaker driver is a perfect size for non-distorted listening enjoyment.
- Bass beat vents allow air movement for better sound. Bass beat vents allow air movement for better sound with a deep rich bass.
- The slim, lightweight stainless steel headband is so light you’ll hardly notice you’re wearing it
Open box headphone | Open box mobile phone | Open box radio
|Headphone Type||On the Ear|
|Open/Closed Back||Closed Back|
|Connector Plating||Chrome Plated|
|Other Features||Ultra Lightweight , Reinforced Cable Connection|
|Headphone Driver Units||30 mm|
|Maximum Power Input||100 mW|
|Minimum Frequency Response||18 Hz|
|Maximum Frequency Response||20000 Hz|
|Other Sound Features||Air Vents for Rich Deep Sound|
|Cord Length||1 m|
|Warranty Summary||6 Months Warranty|
|Warranty Service Type||Philips Toll Free no : 1800-425-6396 , Customer Needs to Carry the Product to the Nearby Authorized Service Center to Get the Product Repaired or Inspected.|
|Covered in Warranty||Warranty of the product is limited to manufacturing defects only|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Warranty of the product is limited to manufacturing defects only|