No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro Lens For Canon DSLR Camera (Open Box)
₹ 17,000 (-35%)
- Open box Product may come in box tampered
- There might be some scratches on body
- There might be some accessories missing like headphone or booklet
- All Products are Tested before sending it to customer
- 7 days return policy for any Open box product.
- Product condition will be 75-95%
- No worry to buy Open box, buy Product, Test it and return it if faulty.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro Lens For Canon DSLR Camera (Open Box)(
- CANON CS100 STATION Open Box(
Sigma 70-300mm Lens For Camera OpenBox helps you Enhance your photography experience. With the Sigma AF 70-300 mm f/4-5.6 DG APO macro fit zoom lens you can create a life on the images. Being compact in size, this black telephoto zoom lens is convenient to carry and comfortable to handle. Take it along on your photography assignments or vacations and enjoy clicking beautiful pictures. This affordable and high performance Sigma Macro Lens For Camera is ideal for nature, sports, travel and other kinds of photography. Designed to be the ideal travel companion, this Sigma 70-300mm Lens For Camera OpenBox allows you to capture the beautiful memories of your life in high quality images.
Magnificent Images Every Time
The Sigma Macro Lens For Camera is designed exclusively for Canon DSLR cameras. It is constructed with 14 lens elements in 10 groups; two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements in the front and one in the rear that helps reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions. With a superior optical design and multi-layer coating technology, this Sigma lens for Canon DSLR camera will deliver remarkable images at all times. This telephoto zoom lens also minimises ghosting and flare to give an optimum colour balance for all your pictures.
Suitable for Macro Photography
Offering a focal length of 70 mm to 300 mm, this Sigma Macro Lens For Camera like Canon DSLR camera lets you explore different kinds of photography. With a 1:2 close-up magnification capacity at 300 mm focal length, this lens is suitable for macro photography as well. Simply switch to the macro photography mode of this zoom lens to enjoy capturing beautiful stills of minute objects. Buy Sigma AF 70-300 mm lens online and take it along on your trips and family vacations to capture splendid details.
- Mount Type: Canon EF
- Focal Length: 70 – 300 mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/4.0 – 5.6
- Format Compatibility: Canon (APS-C), 35 mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 10 groups
- Angle of View: 34.3 to 8.2 degrees
- Filter Size: 58 mm
- Closest Focusing Distance: 59.1 inches
- Designed For: Canon 1Ds, 1Ds Mark ll, 1Ds Mark lll, 1Dx, 1Dx Mark ll, 5D, 5D Mark ll, 5D Mark lll, 5D IV , 5Ds, 6D, 6D Mark Series, 1000D, 1100D, 1200D, 1300D, 100D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650, 700D, 750D, 760D, 7D Mark II, 7D, 70D, 80D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D
|Model||Sigma 70 – 300 mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro|
|Filter Attachment Size||58 mm|
|Minimum Aperture||22 – 32|
|Designed For||Canon 1Ds, 1Ds Mark ll, 1Ds Mark lll, 1Dx, 1Dx Mark ll, 5D, 5D Mark ll, 5D Mark lll, 5D IV , 5Ds, 6D, 6D Mark Series, 1000D, 1100D, 1200D, 1300D, 100D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650, 700D, 750D, 760D, 7D Mark II, 7D, 70D, 80D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D|
|Lens Mount||Canon Mount|
|Lens Construction (Elements/Groups)||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Angle of View||34.3Â° – 8.2Â°|
|Maximum Focal Length||300 mm|
|Minimum Focal Length||70 mm|
|Aperture with Max Focal Length||f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro|
|Aperture with Min Focal Length||f/22 – 32|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||1.5 m|
|Maximum Magnification (x)||1:4|
|Other Specifications||208.3 mm Extended Dimensions, Nikon APO, DG, D Corresponding Mounts, Bayonet-type Hood, Extremely Compact Design|
Also like to buy Canon EF-S 55 – 250 mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens Openbox
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
- Store Name: Mozelo
- Vendor: mozelo
- No ratings found yet!