Selling on Mozelo Fee Structure & Terms & Conditions
Mozelo has a simple and transparent fee structure for seller. There are no hidden charges. We will only charge when you make a sale.
Sellers pay a commission fee on each item sold.
|Product||Commission Fee %|
|All product||10% +18%GST|
|Payment Getaway Charge||02% +18%GST|
|Cash On Delivery Charge||50 Rs OR 2% +18%GST|
Note: All claims for incorrect commission fee must be notified to Mozelo in writing within thirty calendar days of the order being shipped. If no such claim is filed within the prescribed timeline, the commission fee charged will be deemed correct and accepted by the sellers. No claim filed after the expiry of this timeline will be entertained and Mozelo will not be liable for any claims brought / damages suffered by the sellers.
- As payment in full for any transactions or Mozelo Payments will remit to you all Sales Revenue received during a month within 30 days. Mozelo will remit to you all payment within 2 days of month on date of “07 & 21”
- Mozelo does not guarantee payment on behalf of any customers
|Billing Date||Payment Remittance Date|
|01/01/2021 to 15/01/2021||21/01/2021|
|16/01/2021 to 31/01/2021||07/02/2021|
You will be charged 100% of commission fee (if cancelled on or before ESD) / 150% of commission fee (if cancelled after ESD) of the value of items in an order as a Cancellation Charge for seller-fulfilled orders those are cancelled under the following scenarios:
- Order is cancelled by seller for any reason other than buyer request. (Only cancellations requested by buyers through the Mozelo.in website are considered buyer-requested cancellations and will be exempt from the Cancellation Charge.)
- Order is cancelled automatically by Mozelo because the seller has not shipped and confirmed shipping of the order within 48 hours of Estimated Ship Date.
Note: All fees are exclusive of 18% Goods and Services Tax (GST). To ensure that you are charged the correct commission fee, you will need to categorize your items as precisely as possible when you list them on the website. Categorization of products is subject to Mozelo’s sole discretion.
SLA Breach Charge:
Order has to ship within 48 hours after placing order date & time.
- Seller’s Shipment SLA:
- Shipment SLAs shall be shared with the Seller through Seller Panel.
- Penalties for breach of SLAs:
- (i) Once the Seller breaches the SLA for shipment of an Order, SLA breach penalty will be levied which shall be irreversible.
- (ii) If the Sellers cancel the Order, cancellation penalty shall be levied additionally.
- (iii) Auto cancel will happen on Shipment SLA breach + 1 day (24 Hrs). If there is an auto cancel then both SLA breach and Seller cancellation penalty shall be applicable.
- (vi) Penalty Amount-:
- All categories – 3% of Selling Price on SLA breach, 7% of Selling Price for Seller cancellation.
- Penalty amount shall range between Rs. 35/- (minimum) up to Rs. 5000/- (maximum) per Order for every SLA breach and/or Seller cancellation.
Note: Above mentioned penalties shall be applicable on the Seller as per the applicable Mozelo Ecommerce Policy / communication sent to the Seller.
- Commercials/Commission like Mozelo Marketplace Fees, Payment Collection Fees etc. applicable for the Product/Service or related deal/gift card of the Seller which are not expressly captured in this Commercial Terms Segment shall be agreed between Parties through Seller Panel, which shall collectively be referred to herein as the
Intellectual Property Rights:
(Applicable for Sellers involved in manufacturing/sale/marketing of Product containing Mozelo Ecommerce’ IPR)
- “Intellectual Property Rights”/”IPR” means any right that is or may be granted regarding patents, copyrights, designs, labels, know how, trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and other distinctive brand features or business identifiers, technical information and equivalents of the foregoing and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever whether registered or unregistered, including rights in any applications or registrations for any of the foregoing and their respective renewals, continuations and extensions in any state, country or jurisdiction.
- Seller represents and warrants that it is involved in manufacturing/sale/marketing of Product(s) containing Mozelo Ecommerce’ packaging material including but not limited to box, tape, polybag, label, envelop, gift wrap etc., which comprises Intellectual Property Rights belonging to Mozelo Ecommerce, to fulfill Orders received on the Platform.
- Mozelo Ecommerce has licensed the use of its Intellectual Property Rights by the Seller, without any charges for the same, with respect to the Seller’s Product(s), for limited use of manufacturing, and sale of the Product(s) exclusively through Mozelo Platform, or any third party’s Platform but only with Mozelo Ecommerce’ prior written consent.
- Seller agrees that any of its Product using Mozelo Ecommerce’ Intellectual Property Rights shall not be sold by it other than through Mozelo Platform in violation of the terms of this Agreement.
- Seller agrees that any breach by the Seller of the terms herein shall cause irreparable losses to Mozelo Ecommerce and shall be subject to the consequences as mentioned in the Agreement including in “OBLIGATIONS OF THE SELLER ON MALPRACTICE” clause giving the rights to Mozelo Ecommerce including but not limited to impose, deduct or recover Rs. 10 Crore or annual Marketplace GMV of the Seller whichever is higher.
- Seller undertakes and confirms that while listing the inventory of the Product, the Seller has physical possession and owns such quantity of Product as listed on Platform and further undertakes to fulfill the Orders placed by the Buyer promptly. In the event of delay in shipment/delivery of Product or Seller cancellation of Orders due to non-availability of Product, the Seller acknowledges that Mozelo Ecommerce reserves its right to take action as contemplated under the Agreement.
- Seller acknowledges that Mozelo Ecommerce has the right to cap the maximum quantity of Product that the Seller may list in Mozelo Platform in order to control the maximum number of Order Seller can receive and deliver the Orders on time.
- Seller acknowledges agrees that Mozelo Ecommerce shall have the right to hold/deduct/adjust Order amount, costs, penalty, expenses along with attorney’s fees with respect to any litigation filed against Mozelo Ecommerce by an aggrieved customer or any third party with regard to Seller’s Products / services the reason for which is attributable to Seller.
- Seller confirms that Seller shall not create multiple accounts with Mozelo Ecommerce which may lead to misrepresentation of identity of the account holders of those accounts. Seller may also not create multiple IDs under the category of user/Buyer wherein the identities of those User/Buyer accounts do not represent the Seller. Seller is in gross violation of the Agreement if he holds multiple User/Buyer or Seller accounts.
- Seller further agrees that it shall immediately terminate manufacturing and sale of Product(s) using Mozelo Ecommerce’ Intellectual Property Rights, on receipt of a written notice from Mozelo Ecommerce to that effect, and any unsold Product(s) shall be handed over to Mozelo Ecommerce or other Mozelo Marketplace Sellers as per discretion of Mozelo Ecommerce. Thereafter, the Seller shall not use Mozelo Ecommerce’ IPR in any manner howsoever.
- The Seller, apart from its indemnification obligations under the Agreement, shall additionally indemnify and hold harmless Mozelo Ecommerce, its affiliates, successors, agents, assigns, and each of their directors, officers, employees, associates, agents, and representatives from and against any losses, damages, liability, claims, costs, penalty and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred by Mozelo Ecommerce/any User(s)/other Mozelo Marketplace Seller(s)/any third Party by reason of (i) any breach or alleged breach by the Seller of the Seller’s obligations under this Annexure and/or (ii) any violation by the Seller of Intellectual Property Rights belonging to Mozelo Ecommerce or any third Party.
Customer Dispute resolution
Provided herein is the list of the following disputes that may arise during the Order fulfillment process for which Seller will be accountable. Also mentioned some examples of these cases under “Description” column and have mentioned the “Final investigation” and “Party to be charged”
|SNO||Customer Issue Bucket||Description||Final Investigation||Party to be Charged||Cost to be borne by the Seller|
|1||Defective Order Received||Eg – Phone not starting||Investigation required, debit on Mozelo Ecommerce’ discretion||Seller||Refund Collection Fees + Courier Charges for forward & reverse logistics services|
|2||Fake Product received||Eg – Buyer has received a fake phone||Investigation required, debit on Mozelo Ecommerce’ discretion||Seller||Payment Collection Fees + Courier Charges for forward & reverse logistics services|
|3||Wrong Specifications (not in line as what is mentioned on website)||E.g. – Buyer received a i5 processor laptop instead of i7 as shown on Mozelo Ecommerce’ website||Investigation required, debit on Mozelo Ecommerce’ discretion||Seller||Payment Collection Fees + Courier Charges for forward & reverse logistics services|
|4||Warranty issue||E.g. – Buyer received a hard-disk with no warranty given at service center||Investigation required, debit on Mozelo Ecommerce’ discretion||Seller||Payment Collection Fees + Courier Charges for forward & reverse logistics services|
|5||Item is used/Damaged/Brand box Seal is broken||Eg. Buyer received used/Damaged Product or received Product with tampered brand box||Investigation required, debit on Mozelo Ecommerce’ discretion||Seller||Payment Collection Fees + Courier Charges for forward & reverse logistics services|
|6||Freebies missing||Eg. Buyer received partial Products||Investigation required, debit on Mozelo Ecommerce’ discretion||Seller||Payment Collection Fees + Courier Charges for forward & reverse logistics services|
|7||Delivery of Empty Box or product of lesser value||Eg. Buyer received brick or newspaper instead of iphone 6s phone partial Products||Investigation required, debit on Mozelo Ecommerce’ discretion||Seller||Payment Collection Fees + Courier Charges for forward & reverse logistics services|
|8||Self-Ordering||E.g. Seller is ordering its own Products||Investigation required, debit on Mozelo Ecommerce’ discretion||Seller||Payment Collection Fees + Courier Charges for forward & reverse logistics services|
|9||MRP issue||E.g. – Violation of FSSAI norms or Tempering with price label or Making false representation as to price or delivering product with higher price as printed of product’s box||Investigation required, debit on Mozelo Ecommerce’ discretion||Seller||Payment Collection Fees + Courier Charges for forward & reverse logistics services|
Note: Penalty shall be charged to the Seller as per sole discretion of the Mozelo Ecommerce.
Seller does hereby certify, undertake and guarantee as under:
- The Products being sold by the Seller on the Mozelo Platform are lawfully manufactured/sourced by the Seller and the Seller is legally authorized to sell the same through the Mozelo Platform.
- The Products are authentic and genuine products and are not impaired in any manner including but not limited to being fake, duplicate, spurious, counterfeit, damaged, defective, refurbished, previously owned or non-compliant with applicable national/international laws.
- All information provided by the Seller in relation to the Product, its content, description, country of origin, images, features, quality and purpose of Product shall be accurate and corresponds directly with the appearance, nature, quality, purpose and other general features of such Products.
- Seller undertakes to appoint a grievance officer and shall be solely responsible for addressing consumer grievances in respect of its Products within the timelines as stipulated under applicable law.
- All manufacturer warranties and guarantees in respect to the Products are applicable and shall be honored by the Seller/applicable manufacturer of the Product. Seller undertakes not to indulge in any malpractice or unfair trade practices in respect of the Products offered through the Platform.
- On request by Mozelo Ecommerce, the Seller shall provide adequate evidence thereby certifying the authenticity and genuineness of the Products within two days of such request.
- On request by Mozelo Ecommerce, the Seller shall provide adequate undertaking from the manufacturer/importer in respect of the authenticity and genuineness of the Products.
- The Seller is legally authorized to publish on the Mozelo Platform, the content including but not limited to trademarks, products descriptions etc. provided by it to Mozelo Ecommerce for listing the Products for sale on the Mozelo Platform.
- The sale of the Products and publishing of the content on the Mozelo Platform shall not amount to infringement of intellectual property rights of any party.
- Seller understands, agrees and acknowledges that Mozelo Ecommerce is an intermediary and online e- commerce marketplace which facilitates the online transaction for sale of various products/services between the Seller and buyer and that there is no privities of contract between the buyer and Mozelo Ecommerce.
- Seller shall at all time comply with the provisions of all the laws applicable including but not limited to Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 2016, Legal Metrology Act 2009 and any other applicable laws as amended from time to time.
- Seller represents that it has obtained all the requisite licenses, certifications, permits, permissions and shall sell products on the Platform in full compliance to the provisions of Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 2016.
- Sellers represents that its products bears BIS prescribed standard mark () in compliance with the Electronics & Information Technology Goods (Requirement for Compulsory Registration) Order, 2012.
- Seller shall be solely liable for any and all statutory penalties, fines, complaints, disputes, litigations for being non-compliant to any applicable laws.
- The Seller agrees to indemnify Mozelo Ecommerce from any liability in this regard.
- The Seller further authorizes Mozelo Ecommerce to list details, including but not limited to Seller’s legal name, address, contact details, customer care number, GSTIN etc. on the Mozelo Platform and conduct necessary due diligence, if required, at its end. The Seller agrees that Mozelo Ecommerce shall be at liberty to terminate this agreement in the event any of the guarantees, warranties, documents, confirmations, declarations, undertaking provided are found to be false / incorrect subsequently.
- Mozelo reserves the right at any time to amend / add / remove / modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions (i.e. commission, shipping fee or any other), or to replace wholly or in part Without any Notification
- And Mozelo decision in this regard shall be final